100% marker

marking is a given in all running dogs once your dog has had hold and smelt its quarry the marking instinct is imprinted the skill is knowing your dog and understanding if its a true mark, saying some dogs are better markers is bollocks any dog can stick its head down a hole the skill is with the hunter knowing a true mark from a false especially if your working several dogs

what a load of bollocks!!! we work 5 dogs at a time... 4 will sniff and walk away, the marking dog will come along and mark! simple...And what you on about a "true mark" The dog will "mark" it simple.. either tail waging, pointing, still stance, head in and not come out, etc etc.... Plus a good marking dog will never give you a false mark(as you put it), and why should it.... Thats why there are good marking dogs and excellent ones, they never give a "false mark" as you call it...

You work 5 dogs at a time!!! :icon_eek: Maybe you should get rid of this great marker and buy yourself a mediocre marker but a great catcher, that way you'll not need as big a freezer!!! PMSL, giving advice on how a dog should mark and yet you need 5 dogs to hunt!!! HAW HAW HAW :rofl::rofl::rofl:

what a clown!! they are my felloow hunters dogs! jesus, some guys obn here have 10plus dogs... you really know nothing mate... really...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn't give a f**k if you take the whole council scheme you live in out hunting with you, 5 dogs ferreting is too much...... no wonder you dont see any rabbits lol..... as for me knowing nothing..

Posted Images

marking is a given in all running dogs once your dog has had hold and smelt its quarry the marking instinct is imprinted the skill is knowing your dog and understanding if its a true mark, saying some dogs are better markers is bollocks any dog can stick its head down a hole the skill is with the hunter knowing a true mark from a false especially if your working several dogs

what a load of bollocks!!! we work 5 dogs at a time... 4 will sniff and walk away, the marking dog will come along and mark! simple...And what you on about a "true mark" The dog will "mark" it simple.. either tail waging, pointing, still stance, head in and not come out, etc etc.... Plus a good marking dog will never give you a false mark(as you put it), and why should it.... Thats why there are good marking dogs and excellent ones, they never give a "false mark" as you call it...

You work 5 dogs at a time!!! :icon_eek: Maybe you should get rid of this great marker and buy yourself a mediocre marker but a great catcher, that way you'll not need as big a freezer!!! PMSL, giving advice on how a dog should mark and yet you need 5 dogs to hunt!!! HAW HAW HAW :rofl::rofl::rofl:

what a clown!! they are my felloow hunters dogs! jesus, some guys obn here have 10plus dogs... you really know nothing mate... really...

I couldn't give a f**k if you take the whole council scheme you live in out hunting with you, 5 dogs ferreting is too much...... no wonder you dont see any rabbits lol..... as for me knowing nothing..... I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.... :yes:

• Like 1

I couldn't give a f**k if you take the whole council scheme you live in out hunting with you, 5 dogs ferreting is too much...... no wonder you dont see any rabbits lol..... as for me knowing nothing..... I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.... :yes:

pics pls? :whistling:

lol, wait till the lads who are struggling also to find rabbits, read your views on why there arent any...

Also with vast amount of land you have up there, and need to cover, 5 dogs would be like a pin a lorry tire! surley... The land we bush swallows 5 dogs up, like duff on your curtains...

lol, wait till the lads who are struggling also to find rabbits, read your views on why there arent any...

Also with vast amount of land you have up there, and need to cover, 5 dogs would be like a pin a lorry tire! surley... The land we bush swallows 5 dogs up, like duff on your curtains...

Wait till the lads..... HAW HAW HAW.... listen to yourself son.... I'm all the man I ever need, stand by my beliefs and as I said, I don't know why there are rabbits in some areas and not others. I can have my theories like everyone else but unlike you, I dont proclaim to know the answer, when I dont know!!! As for the vast land I need to cover would swallow up 5 dogs, are you for real? You only hunt the immediate ground around you at any given time!!! Whats the point having 5 dogs running about like dafties all over the place.... Your obviously just a clown who has got a dog recently ain't ya? Keep given out the advice though, I'm sure no one notices you haven't got a clue!!!

Wait till the lads..... HAW HAW HAW.... listen to yourself son.... I'm all the man I ever need, stand by my beliefs and as I said, I don't know why there are rabbits in some areas and not others. I can have my theories like everyone else but unlike you, I dont proclaim to know the answer, when I dont know!!! As for the vast land I need to cover would swallow up 5 dogs, are you for real? You only hunt the immediate ground around you at any given time!!! Whats the point having 5 dogs running about like dafties all over the place.... Your obviously just a clown who has got a dog recently ain't ya? Keep given out the advice though, I'm sure no one notices you haven't got a clue!!!

HUNT THE LAND AROUND YOU!! YEP YOUR ON HARE, DEFO "FEED THE BEAER" YOU NEVER BEEN FOXING PAL. A DOG NEEDS TO WORK THE OPEN VALLEYS MATE. "Thats funny", been in and out of dogs and hunting for 35yrs my little fatty....

HUNT THE LAND AROUND YOU!! YEP YOUR ON HARE, DEFO "FEED THE BEAER" YOU NEVER BEEN FOXING PAL. A DOG NEEDS TO WORK THE OPEN VALLEYS MATE. "Thats funny", been in and out of dogs and hunting for 35yrs my little fatty....

The threads on marking rabbit holes!!! What the f**k are you all about??? You talking about hunting foxes now??? Why do you keep calling me fatty for? I know from your pictures there is more meat on a butchers pencil but that doesn't mean anyone larger than an 11 year old girl is fat!!!

The threads on marking rabbit holes!!! What the f**k are you all about??? You talking about hunting foxes now??? Why do you keep calling me fatty for? I know from your pictures there is more meat on a butchers pencil but that doesn't mean anyone larger than an 11 year old girl is fat!!!

yes i do apoligize for that, i was explaining why 5 dogs come in handy... yet we never ever have a problem with 4 well trained lurchers on the nets, especially when they are big warrens... And yes i am fit, not an onze of fat on me, thats coz i walk 20miles from my camper :D what you seemed to object to... its also coz i hunt everyday, it keeps you fit you know....

yes i do apoligize for that, i was explaining why 5 dogs come in handy... yet we never ever have a problem with 4 well trained lurchers on the nets, especially when they are big warrens... And yes i am fit, not an onze of fat on me, thats coz i walk 20miles from my camper :D what you seemed to object to... its also coz i hunt everyday, it keeps you fit you know....

LOL mate.... I knew if I pushed enough I'd get an apoligy.... :tongue2: