Fantastic lurcher pups ready in 4 weeks..

Hi all

this is a picture update of the pups i avertised a week or so ago.

still 6 left

this is the link to the orignal advert.

My link

thanks

matt

P4W013.jpg

P4W012.jpg

P4W011.jpg

P4W008.jpg

P4W007.jpg

P4W006.jpg

P4W005.jpg

P4W004.jpg

is it far from nottingham mate where you are? im very interested in the gray and white is it a bitch? cheers

About 2 hours mate.Just north of Middlesbrough

nice litter of pups mate,the dam looks like theres saluki in her could be wrong its just the ears :thumbs:

I bred this dog and the dam was a Bedlington x Whippet and the sire my old Hancock dog Sam and he has same ears.Both parents butwere stolen just after Matt took his pup way along with the other pups.Luckily i had a friend at the BBC and i managed to get on the national news about dog thefts in area and i managed to get a few pups back and Sam but they burnt his ear tattoo out with acid and blinded him in one eye and unfortunately she was never found.

nice litter of pups mate,the dam looks like theres saluki in her could be wrong its just the ears :thumbs:

I bred this dog and the dam was a Bedlington x Whippet and the sire my old Hancock dog Sam and he has same ears.Both parents butwere stolen just after Matt took his pup way along with the other pups.Luckily i had a friend at the BBC and i managed to get on the national news about dog thefts in area and i managed to get a few pups back and Sam but they burnt his ear tattoo out with acid and blinded him in one eye and unfortunately she was never found.

what a sad story,do you still have sam?