av still go these dogs here 5 buetiful little lurcher pups must go soon the mother is a excellent little lamping dog she's took most qaurryy has a good temprement farther of these pups is a pure bread bedlington terrier 100% ferreting dog used for nothing else works with ferets marks sets and a realy obiedent dog these pups will make 1st class rabbiting dogs need rid of them asap AND GOT NO TIME FOR TIME WASTERS !!!!!!!!!!! heres a few pics havent got non of the dad yet cos its me mates whos just recently became a game keeper at hexom and its hard to get in touch with him these dogs must go to good homes thanks pm me are either ring me on my mobile 07834473940 thanks ross.....

post-39109-027993900 1286233090_thumb.jpgpost-39109-058264300 1286233110_thumb.jpgpost-39109-024375800 1286233212_thumb.jpg

are you fcuking thick ... you know so much about me you would know i have 3 kc whippet bitches and 3 kennel run systems so if i were to buy a lurcher dog in its to much fafing about when my bitche's come on the break because i do not want unwanted pups so do you fcuking research you twat. I also find a bitch is more bidable and easyer to train from alot of experience and just dont feel the need to have a male dog working in my pack.

Not that it has anything at all to do with you either.

Good luck with your pup's mate as i said youl sell these no problem and id have had a bitch not because i need one but because iv been looking into something a bit bigger than my whippets for a while now and if i didnt have the whippet bitch's id have had one of these.

Regards kris.

are you fcuking thick ... you know so much about me you would know i have 3 kc whippet bitches and 3 kennel run systems so if i were to buy a lurcher dog in its to much fafing about when my bitche's come on the break because i do not want unwanted pups so do you fcuking research you twat. I also find a bitch is more bidable and easyer to train from alot of experience and just dont feel the need to have a male dog working in my pack.

Not that it has anything at all to do with you either.

Good luck with your pup's mate as i said youl sell these no problem and id have had a bitch not because i need one but because iv been looking into something a bit bigger than my whippets for a while now and if i didnt have the whippet bitch's id have had one of these.

Regards kris.

No your right Kriss it hasnt got anything to do with me, however you finally replied to something Ive posted about you, an if you back track over your last few replies to posts about beddyxwhippet, and other whippet x, you will see I had a few comments to make there as well. especially as you sold me a whippetxbeddy,so your previous comments had left me baffled. So yes I do know a little bit about you. Of course if Ive upset you enough for you to be getting all verbal on the forum we could always meet up in Killin and settle it on the cobbles, am old school lad an thats how we settle things up here. pm any further replies. and apologies to the original poster for hijacking your thread.

Didnt realise who it was when i replyed earlyer and hadnt realised you posted on them as i dont go back past the first few pages on running dog section.

Was only getting verbal due to the fact i get stick on here for nout i dont do anyone any harm nor have i bumped anyone nor infact sold anything to anyone since you got the pup from me which was actualy bred by a friend from my stud and a dog i had owned. Anyways i have sent a pm

The reason i keep bitch's is if i only have bitchs i dont have accidents and unwanted litters.

• 2 weeks later...

av still go these dogs here 5 buetiful little lurcher pups must go soon the mother is a excellent little lamping dog she's took most qaurryy has a good temprement farther of these pups is a pure bread bedlington terrier 100% ferreting dog used for nothing else works with ferets marks sets and a realy obiedent dog these pups will make 1st class rabbiting dogs need rid of them asap AND GOT NO TIME FOR TIME WASTERS !!!!!!!!!!! heres a few pics havent got non of the dad yet cos its me mates whos just recently became a game keeper at hexom and its hard to get in touch with him these dogs must go to good homes thanks pm me are either ring me on my mobile 07834473940 thanks ross.....

post-39109-027993900 1286233090_thumb.jpgpost-39109-058264300 1286233110_thumb.jpgpost-39109-024375800 1286233212_thumb.jpg

were abouts are u mate :thumbs: