dogs foot swollen and fluidy!!

hi peeps,had a night on lamp lastnight and dog had few good runs,when i got up this morning his foot was swollen and feels fluidy and he was limping slightly,gave it a good check over,and can find nothing,no cuts, tears or knocked up toes so im thinking maybe he just knocked it on stone or something!!!! anyone had similar ?

Check for a thorn mate! as my older springer had a half inch one in inbtween her toe's where the nucal is!

cheers mate,been over the foot with magnifying glass and cant see a thing! dog happy to sit there while i poke n prod him,soaked in sea salt water too,watched him and he doeant keep chewing it etc either!

put dogs foot in ice cold water for about ten mins then hot rap it for about the same time mate twice a day for couple of days shud take swelling down iv had the same thing happen to mime

cheers 6foot,swelling gone down now,asked a mates mrs who is a vet to take a look,she said probably knocked it while jumping gate or hit rock in fiels!!!

getting free check up tomorrow night and x ray just incase,let you all know!

put dogs foot in ice cold water for about ten mins then hot rap it for about the same time mate twice a day for couple of days shud take swelling down iv had the same thing happen to mime

cheers 6foot,swelling gone down now,asked a mates mrs who is a vet to take a look,she said probably knocked it while jumping gate or hit rock in fiels!!!

getting free check up tomorrow night and x ray just incase,let you all know!

dog had all clear,nothing but a bit of bruising,was given arnica