BASC Win a days Driven Shooting

There was a compotition i entered for youngshots to win a Days Driven Shooting on Longner Estate. I wrote in a couple of months back and today whilst in school, i got a phone call while playing pool in the common room on the lunch break, i answered and it was BASC confirming it was me and told me ID WON A PLACE OF THE NINE GUNS ON THE SHOOT!!

IM f*****g EXSTATIC.

Going to be buying some nice grear soon for the day, and stock up on ammo.

Heres the link to the page HERE

The day is on the 9th of November and i really cant wait, i ran into the common room screaming :D .

Just thought id let you guys know.

There was a compotition i entered for youngshots to win a Days Driven Shooting on Longner Estate. I wrote in a couple of months back and today whilst in school, i got a phone call while playing pool in the common room on the lunch break, i answered and it was BASC confirming it was me and told me ID WON A PLACE OF THE NINE GUNS ON THE SHOOT!!

IM f*****g EXSTATIC.

The day is on the 9th of November and i really cant wait, i ran into the common room screaming :D .

Well done mate I feel happy for you, take some photos to show us that have to stay behind :toast::toast:

IM f*****g EXSTATIC.

Cheers matey.

Well done mate I feel happy for you, take some photos to show us that have to stay behind :toast::toast:

The whole day is photographed and filmed by Smokin Barrels.