BSA Lightning (gas ram) and RWS52

I've picked a great time to start a new business...

Anyway... Both the Lightning (UK built, .22) and the Xocet (.177) have been fitted with gas-rams and both wear a Simmons 1.5-5x32 scope. The Xocet has a Webley mod. Both are in good nick and work perfectly. £160 each or very close offer.

The 52's a .177 and has a Luger 3-9x42 scope, has a mod fitted (don't know the make) and a sling. It's not in A1 condition 'cos it's been well used over the years, new spring and service a few months ago. It shoots perfectly with all the power you'd expect from one of these. £220 or close offer.

Can't get pics up on here but if you PM me, I'll email them to you.

I'm based in Leeds. Face to face. Cash only.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I've picked a great time to start a new business...

Anyway... Both the Lightning (UK built, .22) and the Xocet (.177) have been fitted with gas-rams and both wear a Simmons 1.5-5x32 scope. The Xocet has a Webley mod. Both are in good nick and work perfectly. £160 each or very close offer.

The 52's a .177 and has a Luger 3-9x42 scope, has a mod fitted (don't know the make) and a sling. It's not in A1 condition 'cos it's been well used over the years, new spring and service a few months ago. It shoots perfectly with all the power you'd expect from one of these. £220 or close offer.

Can't get pics up on here but if you PM me, I'll email them to you.

I'm based in Leeds. Face to face. Cash only.

Cheers.