tonight

must be alot off the lads out tonight quiet in here

what would you say if you woke up one night went down stairs an your video was flooting across the room :o

put it back nigger :rocker:

anyone out tonight :victory:

I know its ealry, but the wind is up and as i havent passed my driving test (done the theory) i have a long walk if i decided to go out on my own. So its about a 3 mile walk up the mountain, to get to the prime country round here. Thats roughly 40 minutes, 20 fags and three heart attacks later im there. i CHECKED the lamp before i left, and when i got up there, the fu :censored: ing thing is dead and the bag i carry it in (old game bag) is soaked, it has leaked everywhere!! :cry: so dwn i trudge very disapointed. Mind all is not lost as i had a good gate jumping lesson for the pup :thumbs-up: !!

I have oderd a blitz lamp for christmas (it was top of my "dear santa" list) I have been told that you can get batterys which have no "liquid" inside, is this true? if so where can i get one from or am i making a prick out of myslef again :rolleyes: read the "wicked" topic in general talk, to understand. :tongue2:

I know its ealry, but the wind is up and as i havent passed my driving test (done the theory) i have a long walk if i decided to go out on my own. So its about a 3 mile walk up the mountain, to get to the prime country round here. Thats roughly 40 minutes, 20 fags and three heart attacks later im there. i CHECKED the lamp before i left, and when i got up there, the fu :censored: ing thing is dead and the bag i carry it in (old game bag) is soaked, it has leaked everywhere!! :cry: so dwn i trudge very disapointed. Mind all is not lost as i had a good gate jumping lesson for the pup :thumbs-up: !!

I have oderd a blitz lamp for christmas (it was top of my "dear santa" list) I have been told that you can get batterys which have no "liquid" inside, is this true? if so where can i get one from or am i making a prick out of myslef again :rolleyes: read the "wicked" topic in general talk, to understand. :tongue2:

yes you can get dry cell batteries for lamps :o put in a search for field sport shop and you can look at there lists find what you want then find a shop near you :rocker: was it 20 fags or wacky backy :whistle: sad for ya man :(

if your struggleing to get a dry cell battery, you can buy one of these pretty cheap nowadays, just unscrew it and take the battery out (you can always put it back together if you need to jump start the car) the batterys are usually dry cell 12v 15ah or 12v 17ah and they will last all night, even with a lightforce ;)