border x jack russell

i have been offered a border terrier x jack russell pup, was just wundering if any one worked them. not botherd about it going to ground, will be used for flushing rabbits owt to the lurchers and a bit of ferreting maybe. was wundering what there like to train and any more info would be nice.

thanks andy.

Well beddylurcher,

these two type of breeds i cannot fault. the Jack Russell terrier an excellent hunter and good at going to ground, its the same situation with the border terrier excellent little hunter and good at going to ground. These two breeds are relentless, determined and strong, that Is why when you look back Jack Russell terriers and border terriers have been kept and worked for many years and even till this day they are being worked, they have not decreased in popularity. what does this tell you? there good workers that earned respect of many hunters. crossing these two breed together can only have a good outcome which is a good working terrier. theirs no doubt in my mind that the Border X Russell will please you. i would say take the dog and its unlikely you will regret the decision.

All the Best.