Another good day at the pub!

Went for a few beers to my local today and got chatting to this old guy about bikes (we were watching the moto gp qualifying) anyway turns out he's a farmer 10 miles away from me. Mentioned i did some fox control for one of his neighbours, he replies 'can you sort out a few problem foxes on my land'. :D 'yep no worries!' I always carry land permission forms in the car (which i left in the pub carpark) so off i go, he signs the form-sorted! 200 acres of extra land for me. Couple of hours pass and my mate comes in with his new 'apprentice'-turns out his old man owns another farm 5 miles from me, my mate tells him i do some foxing 'call over tomorrow, have a chat with my dad and you can sort our foxes out'. Another 250 acres. Cant fault it! An enjoyable afternoon in the pub turned out to be very pro-active!! My missus reckons its a waste of time and money going for a beer-totally disagree!!! :thumbs:

Result mate :thumbs: . Was out with the dogs other day and the farmer from the next farm came up to me and asked if the travellers had moved on (from the land I was on), got chatting to him about shooting and he was asking about my lurcher, then he started telling me the best places to go on his land, I hadn't even asked :laugh: Cheers