Thanks for the pms and replys lads,

I have been out again with the rifle to try it after reading the horror stories on tintanet yesterday I wanted to make sure that I wasnt stiching anybody up and it just doesnt seem accurate enough to me at 40 yards so I have spoken with a gunsmith and he has said he will take a look for me and see what he thinks or send it back to bsa. He said that it will be too cheap at £300 but as I have advertised it at £300 already if anybody wants it still they are welcome to come and try it and see if they think it is any good, failing that I will get it checked and re advertise it.

Sorry to mess anybody around but I am being totally honest and dont want to rip anyone off and them be unhappy with it.

Regards drifter

what a fine gent you are drifter blighty would be a better place with people like you in it, i got ripped of a few months ago on a different site reguarding a gun and lost my faith in human nature,you my friend have just restored it,thanks for offer to come and try gun but i live in southyorkshire a bit far thats why i asked about posting.atb gaz

No problems Gaz I would not rip anybody off as I know all too well how it feels, sorry it is to far away for you. Hope you find one soon but be careful

Regards Drifter

Atb

hi sorry rick I have been going through loads of pms nd replying I have sold it to the first person that pmd me saying that they will have it, Really sorry but that seemed fairest way that I could do it.

Thanks for the pms and replys lads.

Drifter