Due to having a bad accident last winter i am selling my 2 lurcher's and my lamp's .

1st Bitch is 14 month old 5/8 3/8 bull x , This bitch is bred directly out of sally and stan she's unspoilt as i have only run a couple of rabbit's in the back field 25" very obedient and stock broken , will 100% make a good bitch in the right hands i give £300 for her as a pup open to sensible offers

2nd Bitch is 12 months old collie greyhound x saluki greyhound , I've owned this dog since she was 9 weeks old, she's 24" broken coated shes also stock broken,she's a bit head strong due to the saluki in her and the lack of time i've spent with her since my accident i give £150 when she was 8 week old i just want me money back both dogs are fully vaccinated and wormed up to date i have the vet cards for both

These dogs are going due to no fault of there own, i just want to make sure they go to good home's where they will get the work they deserve, These dogs wont be going to just anybody !!!!

my lamps are..

1st... Variable Lightforce 170 with 12volt 14amp Deben Belt pack Brand New still in box i paid £225 open to sensible offers

2nd... Night Searcher lamp only £20

i dont come on the site much now so all inquires please ring 07596354350 neil pictures in my profile of the dogs only positive comments no time wasters !!!!

pity that mate, wish id never let ye have the bitch noo, shoulda took her meself

never mind eh..... hope the bitch gets the home she deserves :thumbs:

i got pics a this bull x bitch as a pup if who ever buys her wants tae see them pm me :thumbs:

Been out with the Bull x a couple of times and can say that someone will be very happy with her! I only run 1 dog at a time but if not i would own her! Not spoilt at all !!!!

ATB

you still got the brindle bitch an black dog mate???

I've still got Billy and he's the business !!! The bitch didn't do as expected but still a brilliant bitch but I didn't have the time with my foot being fecked !! Hope your well !!!

Atb

oi oiiiiiiii tan ya old fart get a zimer frame or just lose your gut then your legs can carry your weight lol !! only joking before you start crying !! just let me have the saluki x you no it'l get a good home and i promise i'll never sexually intrude it like you do :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck:

Edited by mickeybyker

I've still got Billy and he's the business !!! The bitch didn't do as expected but still a brilliant bitch but I didn't have the time with my foot being fecked !! Hope your well !!!

Atb

oi oiiiiiiii tan ya old fart get a zimer frame or just lose your gut then your legs can carry your weight lol !! only joking before you start crying !! just let me have the saluki x you no it'l get a good home and i promise i'll never sexually intrude it like you do :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck:

:boogie: :boogie: :tongue2: :tongue2: :laugh: :laugh: :victory: