I went last year and it was in September at a farm just the other side of Halberton if its the one your on about? Good show. I am pretty new to the game and got loads of advice about working lurchers from the lads/lasses who were there. found out about it through word of mouth and will def go this year if it's on.The show in July was the Mid Devon Show but had no lurcher/terrier event.

Will post if i hear anything.

If your fairly local there is also another event at Powdreham Castle Exeter sometime in September. There was lurcher shows and racing last year.

I went last year and it was in September at a farm just the other side of Halberton if its the one your on about? Good show. I am pretty new to the game and got loads of advice about working lurchers from the lads/lasses who were there. found out about it through word of mouth and will def go this year if it's on.The show in July was the Mid Devon Show but had no lurcher/terrier event.

Will post if i hear anything.

If your fairly local there is also another event at Powdreham Castle Exeter sometime in September. There was lurcher shows and racing last year.

The one at Powderham Castle is on 25/26th september.its not a bad show.Google west country game and country fair.

• 2 weeks later...

yes Tiverton are holding their show on BH Monday. raving at 10am and showing at 1pm. As usual this will be one of the biggest and best in westcountry. There are loads of fabulous QUALITY sponsored prizes and as usual Farlap are providing professional event photography and free portraits to class winners. email me if you need more info.

yes Tiverton are holding their show on BH Monday. raving at 10am and showing at 1pm. As usual this will be one of the biggest and best in westcountry. There are loads of fabulous QUALITY sponsored prizes and as usual Farlap are providing professional event photography and free portraits to class winners. email me if you need more info.

awwww "raving" from 10am better get there for that :victory::thumbs::D

awwww "raving" from 10am better get there for that :victory::thumbs::D

Monday 30th August (Bank Holiday) – Tiverton Foxhounds Terrier, Lurcher & Family Dog Show - Lurcher & Terrier Racing will commence at 10am - Showing will then start at 1pm at Staple Barn, Chimney Down, Nr Staple Cross, Hockworthy - Sat Nav TA21 0NH The showground will be signed from M5 - J27. £50 cash prize for the overall champ in each ring, challenge trophies, trophies to keep, rosettes to 4th place, prizes in every single class all sponsored by ALPHA FEEDS. BBQ, Bar, Raffle, Farlap photography professional Canine and fieldsports Photographer awarding a free photoportrait for every classwinner. Seperate Patterdale, Lakeland & Russell classes split dog/bitch, Puppy Championship in each ring. Bull X and under 21" classes. Terrier & Lurcher qualifiers