pups

nice looking bitchs fezz,i got a dog off tina too !! cracking dogs arent they !!!!!

good luck with the lead training ill be starting mine this week i think ,should be fun .

how did they take to being outside ??? mines inside at the minute but will be going outside after vaccinations ,if the wife allows it :11: she's got attached already lololol

nice looking bitchs fezz,i got a dog off tina too !! cracking dogs arent they !!!!!

good luck with the lead training ill be starting mine this week i think ,should be fun .

how did they take to being outside ??? mines inside at the minute but will be going outside after vaccinations ,if the wife allows it :11: she's got attached already lololol

don't know how Fezz's pups are doing outside running dog (but by the sounds of it they are fine), but I'm glad you and your wife are happy with him :D and it's not hard to get too attached, they are gorgeous! good luck to you both with the lead training :clapper:

cheers running dog they are cracking pups :yes: they are fine out in the run no problems at all (apart from the wind :cry: ) they settled down great , got there bedding and a heat lamp so there happy :yahoo:

im expecting a couple of nights of whineing off mine when i put him out but he should be fine after that with other dogs to keep him company :D