patsul park 20s

i have been fishing this fishery for a year or so know it is about 13 to 15 acers in size lots of small roach and rudd in witch NO ONE fishes for. it costs £310 a year to bloody fish it :blink: but its a nice enough place to fish.on this warter were it is packed out week days people stoppin there for four nights in a roe solid it hets hard to say the least.i think the most carp caught this year was 24 including the lakes biggest fish a 37 pound common carp called the wart. i had nothing planned this weekend so i rang my dad and asked him to drop me off down there for a night i got there around 9am friday morning and it was paked. i asked a few people if thay had anything but the answer you get is no but you usally get that answer even if thay have it is a very secretive warter full of nobs :blink: there had been people there since wednesday and not had anything i started to think should i bother.but i thought it is being out that counts so i loaded the stuff of the back of the pick up on to the barrow and off i went the peg i was hoping to fish was taken so was all the well known pegs so i had to settle for a peg that i dident really like but ow well. i stood there for 10 or so minutes brfore i saw a rather lage shape under the warter brush agenst the reeds so i set up as soon as i could got the pod out and baited up the rods with some 18ml tigernut bolies. i casted the first rod were i saw the fish enter at about 30 yards. the second was about 50 yards to a little tree that sticks out the warter witch looks pritty fishey. by the time i got the rods out and the bivey set up it was getting on abit and with no action i went to bed :11: but at half past 10 i was awoke with my fox bite alarm going into melt down i could see it was the rod that i casted to the fish and was trying to get out my sleeping bag and fell arse over tit :blink: :11: landing a foot or so infront of my rods so i struck into the fish still in my sleeping bag how i did not lose the fish i dont know it put up a good hard fight and with my heart in my mouth every minute it was great. after a hard fight of about 15 mins a larger commom graced my landing net. i got it out the net and i took one look at it i could tell what fish it was it was a fish thay call the corpse its called that because a man some years back had his fishing gear robbed by the bloke fishing next to him thay had a bit of a argument and the bloke had a bite while aruguing with the man he landed the fish and the other bloke kiked shit out of the fish :censored: then the fish was 16 pound on my scales id was 26 so it was a new personal best for me so i ran round to the next peg and got the bloke to take a couple of pictures of it.