http://Bull Cross pups for sale £150 each... 2 x BLACK Bitches, 10wks old, Vet dew clawed and had first innoculation. Dam(COCO) chocolate 1/2 cross 23.5". Very game bitch in all aspects of her work. She won Champion Bull cross bitch at 2009 Uplands show. Sire(GOOSE) is black 3/4 bull greyhound standing 28.5".Excellent dog never let me down!!!He was runner up 2007 and 2008 Bull cross Championship (to Ian Churchs Alf) didnt enter him last year due to work commitments the dogs not mine!!!!!

Strong healthy well reared pups,one pup racey other more to bull side., Only advertising last two due to a messer who wanted them both... £150 each.please no more messers or ANTIS texting me full of drink AT DAFT O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING(ive got kids)ASKING WHAT PARENTS HAVE DONE!!!

IF YOU CANT AFFORD THE FEW PENCE IT WOULD COST TO RING(at sensible time)wouldnt mind during lamping season im out till daft O'CLOCK),WHAT SORT OF LIFE IS DOG GOING TO HAVE ON A 10p TEXT BUDGET!!!!

DONT MIND GENUINE TEXTS OR ENQUIRES BUT DAFT QUESTIONS AT STUPID TIMES IS A FU*KING P*SS TAKE!!

TWO CRACKING,HEALTHY.JABBED PUPS(both jabs by sunday)

SORRY TO GENUINE HUNTING LIFE MEMBERS AND GENUINE ALL YEAR ROUND DOG FOLK,BUT JUST SICK OF THE IDIOTS!!! CHUCK IT OR ANSWER YOUR PHONE WHEN I RING YOU'S BACK!!!

PUPS WONT BE REDUCED ANY FURTHER,JUST WANT THEM TO GO TO GENUINE WORKING HOMES LIKE THE REST HAVE SO I CAN CONCENTRATE ON THE PUP IVE KEPT OUT OF LITTER..

.......SO PLEASE NO MORE FOOL'S......

Telephone for details 07990 81 86 81

I have tried for ages now to put some brilliant pics up of the pups and parents but the bloody thing wont let me!!!!!

Im waiting for a mate to come and help me out!

Watch this space!!!!!

got a dog pup out this litter had it booked before they were born both parents exeptional dogs so if you want a pup off honest working stuff get along to gosforth and buy 1

THANKS FOR QUOTE MATE,,HOPE PUP IS DOING WELL AND INTO EVERYTHING LIKE THESE 3 ARE,,THEY GOT A WOODY CHICK ON MONDAY(TEACH IT TO BATHE IN WATER BUCKET WHEN FEATHERS AINT WATERPROOF YET) WAS FUNNY TO WATCH THEM ATTACK ALL AT ONCE,,OBVIOUSLY WASNT FOR THE PIGEON BUT I DIDNT EXPECT ALL 3 TO ATTACK IT,,MUST BE IN THE BREEDING!! CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON AND WHAT YOU CALLED PUP? MINE STILL BUBBA.. :):yes::D:thumbs:

got a dog pup out this litter had it booked before they were born both parents exeptional dogs so if you want a pup off honest working stuff get along to gosforth and buy 1

THANKS FOR QUOTE MATE,,HOPE PUP IS DOING WELL AND INTO EVERYTHING LIKE THESE 3 ARE,,THEY GOT A WOODY CHICK ON MONDAY(TEACH IT TO BATHE IN WATER BUCKET WHEN FEATHERS AINT WATERPROOF YET) WAS FUNNY TO WATCH THEM ATTACK ALL AT ONCE,,OBVIOUSLY WASNT FOR THE PIGEON BUT I DIDNT EXPECT ALL 3 TO ATTACK IT,,MUST BE IN THE BREEDING!! CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON AND WHAT YOU CALLED PUP? MINE STILL BUBBA.. :):yes::D:thumbs:

called him bud he is nuts got the rest of the dogs terorised , if anyone in scotland wants 1 of these pups i am going down this weekend and will bring pup back up the road with me