Pups for this season

Neil-The foxhound is going through a huge changes in the states. The big packs are mostly like they have been show and tell and rarely do the hounds get to put thier mouths on fur. Allot of the private hunters are going to the "pen raised" hounds that get put in a 100acr-1000acr pen stocked with game and call it hunting. Its getting harder to find good hounds that hunt on the outside thats the way these are bred. I had the bitch and saw this really good july that fought coyotes good and bred them :D

Thanks Stuntman. A pack I follow over here has American blood mixed through it and they're good hounds.

Tell me ,is the Magazine "Full Cry" still going? I used to get it and it was a good read, even if there was a lot of anti terrier remarks made in it.

Neil that mag has gone from predominately a "tree hound" to cur/fiest mag anymore with no earth work stories except for T.Moritz teckel column. Here in the states allot don’t like/understand earth work and forget running deer!!!!! Holy shite don’t mention that in certain circle you would think you got there wives pregnant lol. :icon_eek:

It's nearly 10 years since I got it but it had a bit of everything in it. I used to love the old photos of cowboys hunting jaguar and cougar (lion).

There was a fellow wrote on working terriers called Pete Bassani I think. White terriers used mostly on grey fox.

But it was for the tales of good hunts on dangerous game that I liked.