lmao . i think i seen ya mate couldnt miss us with the pink collerd pup mind you alot of people stopped to comment on her, catch ya on the next show , ;) . mind you im not a showing type , but was bit fun for the young un to enter , his 1st ever show , pups 1st ever outing , and won his group , so he was chuft :D .

lmao . i think i seen ya mate couldnt miss us with the pink collerd pup mind you alot of people stopped to comment on her, catch ya on the next show , ;) . mind you im not a showing type , but was bit fun for the young un to enter , his 1st ever show , pups 1st ever outing , and won his group , so he was chuft :D .

i ment coursing mad, not you mate lol, and i didnt have any pink collar ?? :blink: your pup looks the part mate, atb wit him, :thumbs:

oOo thats me well truly embarresed that . i think i know whom you are though mate ;) . and i ment the pink coller on the pup of ours lol , something i wouldnt say i like , but the mrs does , keeping her happy is half the battle lol .

coursing mad as a nice saluki , and i met him at roxby , a sound lad ;) .