DIGITAL FOX CALL

what is the best predator call box out there? has anyone used the american yote call devices? for callin red foxes? im thinking of spending upto a 150 on a digital call what would you recomend and what have you used? regards

Hi mate,I use the fox pro scorpion to good effect,but Its a wee bit more expensive than your buget saying that the price has came down from when I bought mine and you can add whatever calls you like and you can purchase more sounds and listen to them on the foxpro website,I did try a cheaper call from decoying.co.uk but It was poor quality and not worth the bother I had trying to get a refund whatever call you get dont get it from them.

i did check that site out, that seems like a more handy size the others, whats it like you top volume will get get foxes feilds away in? are they pretty easy to use tanks alot what abut battery power? an what is the best call on the box, im pretty useless with uploading ect, so do the calls come already installed. also am keen to get a call with a decent battery as i willsometimes be lamping for 8 hours at a time :thumbs:

i did check that site out, that seems like a more handy size the others, whats it like you top volume will get get foxes feilds away in? are they pretty easy to use tanks alot what abut battery power? an what is the best call on the box, im pretty useless with uploading ect, so do the calls come already installed. also am keen to get a call with a decent battery as i willsometimes be lamping for 8 hours at a time :thumbs:

Hi mate,the volume is fine and can be adjusted remotely ,the scorpion can be set up and you can retreat to an area of cover hence calling the fox to an area wwhere it can be shot safely,battery life is very good I bought a spare battery carrier and spare rechargeable batteries and ive never needed them and the battery in the remote seems to last forever,the caller can be used with additional speakers but I find the built in speaker is ample, It is easy to use but I found that it gets easier the more that I use it and the callsthat came pre-loaded are the only ones that I use and believe it or not the call that I use most is the distressed kitten call but you can preset your favouite calls and the volume each call starts on four predetermined selector buttons and it is quite easy to do you just select the call and volume and press and hold each button to allocate a call to each of the four buttons also you can shuffle through to select call,my scorpion remote has a red backlite which I find great at night hope this helps,there are also some top tips on use on the foxpro forum. Hope this helps mate, pity you were not closer as you could have seen it in operation.