saluki x

It was my Borzoi that suffered the dislocation. She was roughly the same age too when hers happened. It took her about 6 months to be completely back to her former self so you may be missing this coming season. With rebalancing, her movement actually improved and it didn't stop her in any way. You can see picks of her on her first ferreting outing somewhere on this board, that was after her dislocation.

Don't rush it, take the time, and by next season everything should be back as it was.

It was my Borzoi that suffered the dislocation. She was roughly the same age too when hers happened. It took her about 6 months to be completely back to her former self so you may be missing this coming season. With rebalancing, her movement actually improved and it didn't stop her in any way. You can see picks of her on her first ferreting outing somewhere on this board, that was after her dislocation.

Don't rush it, take the time, and by next season everything should be back as it was.

aslong as it cumes good it dint matter the time it takes an i got another dog 2 run this season :thumbs:

post-40460-091507600 1279714909_thumb.jpg