hunting days

thedog

hi every one, just wondering if anyone knows of falconry weekends/people with land were i can take my own bird to hunt with for a weekend or what not,searching every were for a place but with no joy,thanks to all who replay

im flying a fhh second season but was looking good towards thy end of last season,an when i say looking good towards thy end,i never got her till late on,an is this highlandhawking thy only place were us falconers can do this.lol.it happens to be thy only place i found myself,any othyer ideas from any one,just looking now to save time.an still wont be going untill shes got a anouth kills under her belt anyways.cheers

hunterdave thanks alot mate just gave them a ring then an iv still got time to make a booking for this year.lol,nice.please every one if u have any more place's which you know of keep posting as its always better to have more than just 1or2 numbers in our phone book,think il be making a booking at thrumster,so many thanks for the tip dave