videos of princess racing

Waited a long time to get this bitch. The dam was young when we first saw her racing and got talking to her owner. The following year we met again at the same show and there was talk about lining the bitch so we exchanged phone numbers and said we would be interested in a puppy. Anyway the lining never happened and we lost touch. Then, last year, i dragged my hubby to Monmouth show, he really didnt want to go lol! We got there and who should be there but cat, the lady who owned the bitch we saw 3 years ago! We got chatting and she took us to her van, opened it up and there they were, 3 puppies from the mating we had talked about all those years ago! She agreed to sell us a bitch so we brought her home. Her original name was Bryn but hubby wanted to call her fern...i called her princess because she acted like one, so prim and proper lol. Stuck out like a sore thumb amongst our bull crosses! Anyway, she liked princess more than fern much to hubbies annoyance lol! She is 16 months old now and working well, picking up rabbits like their in reverse and when we go to the game fairs we put her in the racing so i thought i'd share some videos of her racing.

She is racing in green in this one

she is the one who starts in the middle

NICE DOG U HAVE THERE,,,,,NICE VID,S OFF RACING,,,, :thumbs::thumbs:

LOOKS LIKE U HAVE A REAL GO,ER THERE, :thumbs:

I KNOW WHAT U MEAN ,,,,FAST DOG,S DO MAKE RABBITS LOOK STUPID,,,,IF DOG DOESNT RUN FLAT OUT AND KEEPS IT,S HEAD,,,THEY ONLY HAVE TO GO ON JOGGING MODE,,,,WITH MORE SPEED ON TAP,,IF THE DOG NEED,S IT :thumbs:

Edited by whip x grey