7 month pup

Walking to & from the pub, and keeping the local cats out of me garden ;-)

funny c**t arent you???..i ment what qurry you mostly hunt ya spa!!!!..like i mostly hunt rabbit maybe the odd fox......some fuking dickheads on this site n your one of them wankerzo4.gif

funny c**t arent you???..i ment what qurry you mostly hunt ya spa!!!!..like i mostly hunt rabbit maybe the odd fox......some fuking dickheads on this site n your one of them wankerzo4.gif

ask a stupid question on an open forum and get a non leading answer that stays within the eyes of the law and you call them a dick head

we are in the best political position for years we are achiving small results in favour of our passion all over the country and we are edging towards a better situation for all of us and you feed the opositions fire and give them conserns over the true understanding between hunter and quarry

mods do us a favour and throw this person off this site and any other site you work on.

i am ready for your abuse, offensive niaeve and uneducated,how ever you will get only this reply as there is a much bigger picture to see and our indervidual opinions are bieng noted and will probaly be used against us in the future, have a nice day anti

• Like 2

calm down pal i think he was only messing about you grumpy twat

calm down pal i think he was only messing about you grumpy twat

thought the pub walk and cats was a good reply my nearest pub is 4 miles away and many a good hunt has taken place on the way there and back...mind you the walk back always seems longer.can you be done for being drunk in charge of a lurcher?

nice looking dog by the way ..how big is he going to get ..e