:thumbs:

lol mate thats the one, dont bother me i think its funny more than anything. hope you get some handy pups. shame my grey bitch has died mate i'd of taken you up on the offer to see him go, never mind got a bull lined up for my other bitch, i'll have one for next season.

you can have a pup if ya wont one fence hopper will be going free to good home :thumbs:

thanks mate very kind of you, but i hoping to line this bull to my grey bitch as she'll be ready to take the end of the week. i wouldnt be giving them away personaly mate a small price on them 150 coz if you aint got that amoount of cash handy you shouldnt have dogs and you'll have all the peddlers pming for them. look like they'll be quality mate good luck with them looking forward to seeing them :thumbs:

alrite mate hows things it was good of you to ofter fh a pup for free but has he said put a price on them mate there are a lot of pp out there

how are you mate have you been out lately havent done a thing for 3 months giving dogs a break but will be out with mike on friday just cut the first fields today so hopefully get a good night out friday hey and that choc patt bitch of mine just gone ionto labour :boxing: so hopefully pups soon mate :thumbs:

sound mate let me know if there are any chocolate bitches in the litter my mate is after one

false alarm last night mate shes due 2day as soon as she has them ill let ya know if theres a choclate 1 there :thumbs:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images