few pics of my free bitch

as some of you will of red a few weeks back turbotyke was looking for a good home for her saluki/greyhound bitch because she wasnt getting along with her spaniel well my boy drove me daft for her her by the way is named jojo so we ended up having her she has setteled in just fine mind you took the pack out on sunday and she nailed the collie/whippet x grey pup then the 2 year old spaniel only nasty warnings though luckily no damage had about a 12 mile walk with the pack they loved it would like to say a big thankyou to turbotyke top woman she has a home for life here :clapper::thumbs:

post-37701-127604125737_thumb.jpg

post-37701-127604128917_thumb.jpg

post-37701-127604130939_thumb.jpg

post-37701-127604140031_thumb.jpg

hey up mate iv been waiting for some pics . im glad your happy with her and shes settled in well you will have some fun with her next season . thats her only let down being funny with other dogs but when she has been out with them afew times she will settle down

its made my day seeing shes doing well and your happy with her atvb mate and thanks for putting some pics up jenna

good to see the dog getting a home hopefully itle get fittingd up for a bit long ear come winter and have agood season,me personaly five years its had its best years behind it at times hope you get a few seasons out of it

good to see the dog getting a home hopefully itle get fittingd up for a bit long ear come winter and have agood season,me personaly five years its had its best years behind it at times hope you get a few seasons out of it

she is still shit hot mate he will get a few seasons out of her no bother