the time has come for me to part with this great rifle, even my missus don't want me to sell it, as it's so nice, but applying for my FAC, means it needs to go

the complete package, bottle, rifle, silencer,scope 9x40 mil dot, 3 x 10 shot magazines, and a couple tins of pellets, also the case that it all packs into, slightly larger than a briefcase, can be carried with the side handle, or add strats and carry like a rucksack

it has a few minor marks here and there, but nothing serious, you get around 60 shots before it needs a refil, and the bottle is small enough to carry in the car

COLLECTION ONLY ON THIS, dont trust sending

located in grays,essex, £400 no offers

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/eastlondonbiker/TDR/

the time has come for me to part with this great rifle, even my missus don't want me to sell it, as it's so nice, but applying for my FAC, means it needs to go

the complete package, bottle, rifle, silencer,scope 9x40 mil dot, 3 x 10 shot magazines, and a couple tins of pellets, also the case that it all packs into, slightly larger than a briefcase, can be carried with the side handle, or add strats and carry like a rucksack

it has a few minor marks here and there, but nothing serious, you get around 60 shots before it needs a refil, and the bottle is small enough to carry in the car

COLLECTION ONLY ON THIS, dont trust sending

located in grays,essex, £400 no offers

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/eastlondonbiker/TDR/

tried sending you PM but said you cannot recive any new messages, is it a 300 bar bottle and how long left on test cert??

update;

bottle is at the testing station, picking up this coming monday, so it will have 5yrs on it :thumbs:

NOW SOLD TO A PIGEON WATCH MEMBER, THANKS FOR LOOKING