Moira Game Fair 30 May 10...

We had a brilliant day on Sunday at Moira, the weather was great, there was a great turnout for the racing and showing which was run by the Gilford Lurcher & Terrier Club who did a great job i have taken a few pics on behalf of them when i say a few i mean a few didn't want to leave anyone out well done to all the winners and everyone who competed

Overall Racing Winner Rose with Diego & Reserve Fiona with Maverick...

DSC_1004-1-1.jpg

Whippet Racing 1st Micheal with Blue...

DSC_1023-1.jpg

Terrier Racing 1st Graham with Penny...

DSC_1162-1.jpg

Champion Whippet Grahan with Merlin...

DSC_1161.jpg

Champion Terrier Brian with Riley Reserve John with Louie...

DSC_1151.jpg

Champion Lurcher Annmarie with Dell & Reserve David with Reeper..

DSC_1170.jpg

Overall Champion Brian with Riley & Reserve Annmarie with Dell & Graham in the middle with Merlin.well done all three...

DSC_1174-1.jpg

DSC_1179-Copy-1.jpg

Edited by bluebell
  • Like 1

Champion Terrier Puppy Class Ian with Bill...

DSC_1051-1.jpg

DSC_1051-Copy.jpg

The Whippet Bitch Class 1st John with Silver & Ann 2nd with her lovely whippet...

DSC_1055.jpg

Patterdale Class, 1st Brian with Riley 2nd John with Spook 3rd Tom with Gizz...

DSC_1072-1.jpg

Caoinhin with Buster 1st in Working Dog & 1st in Pairs, Simon 2nd in Pairs with Breeze & Rosie...

DSC_1081.jpg

Smooth U23 1st Dee with Star & 2nd Micheal with Paddy...

DSC_1082-1.jpg

Rough Under, 1st Gavin with Jess, 2nd Marie with Beg....Glynn with Boot..

DSC_1089.jpg

Boarder Terrier 1st Billy & Liam with Swiper...

DSC_1105.jpg

DSC_1113.jpg

Looks like ye had good craic!

Is the overall racing winner "Diego" a pure greyhound? I would love to have a race up there someday, just for the craic.

i own Diego the Fawn dog in the pic who won over-all racing champion & i bred him myself he is out off my own whippet/greyhound bitch Miss Tori x a whippet/greyhound from england called Sugar Daddy.. he is only 22" to the shoulder..:thumbs:

Rose.

i own Diego the Fawn dog in the pic who won over-all racing champion & i bred him myself he is out off my own whippet/greyhound bitch Miss Tori x a whippet/greyhound from england called Sugar Daddy.. he is only 22" to the shoulder..:thumbs:

Rose.

Hi Rose, he seems very nice.

I guess I misread the caption to the photo. My question was in reference to the big fawn and white dog Maverick. He looks like a greyhound. Would I be able to enter my greyhound bitch into an event like this or is it only open to lurchers and whippets?

well done anyways.

Rose.

Hi Rose, he seems very nice.

I guess I misread the caption to the photo. My question was in reference to the big fawn and white dog Maverick. He looks like a greyhound. Would I be able to enter my greyhound bitch into an event like this or is it only open to lurchers and whippets?

well done anyways.

Thanks.. :) the big fawn n white dog Maverick is my friends dog & he is a collie/whippet/greyhound x greyhound... :thumbs: & no u couldnt race ur greyhound, its lurchers, terriers & whippets just.. :thumbs:

Rose..