pedigree whippet owners

ive just got a pedigree laguna whippit off a mate who has just started work full time and couldnt look after it, him and the wife at work all day so his asked me to keep hold of it till he sells it, so am going to put it up on here to try sell it . i want to know is it safe to put the pedigree papers up with all the names on as it is well bred i think ,it has sooty sam and i belive some other good whippets in him , can the papers be copied as i dont know alot about pedigree whippets ,

atb TH22

ive just got a pedigree laguna whippit off a mate who has just started work full time and couldnt look after it, him and the wife at work all day so his asked me to keep hold of it till he sells it, so am going to put it up on here to try sell it . i want to know is it safe to put the pedigree papers up with all the names on as it is well bred i think ,it has sooty sam and i belive some other good whippets in him , can the papers be copied as i dont know alot about pedigree whippets ,

atb TH22

not a good idea to put a full ped on show , but hey you can find plenty of peds on .paw villiage , i wouldnt put a full ped on here but your choice :no:

atb TH22

is dog bitch age any pics will help the sale also a price :thumbs:

atb TH22

not a good idea to put a full ped on show , but hey you can find plenty of peds on .paw villiage , i wouldnt put a full ped on here but your choice :no:

thanks riohog i didnt think it was a good idea but as never had a pegigree whippet i wasnt sure , ive herd alot about this SOOTY SAM dog on here but i wouldnt know what other top dogs or bitches are on the pedigree papers because ive just counted 30 names on the paper but that SOOTY SAM apears 4 times and another i think ive herd of on here thats called STRIKE WHILE THE IRONS HOT

atb TH22

is dog bitch age any pics will help the sale also a price :thumbs:

i havnt got round to putting it in the for sale section yet just asking about the pedigree first mate

how olds the dog mate can you put some pics up

i am going to put it up in the for sale section tomorrow if i have time but here is a pic of the dog he is 2 and half year old

please note il be as honest as i can be about the dog he has so far only been a pet as it was my mates wifes pet dog and has only ever caught 1 rabbit post-32404-127525528153_thumb.jpg