Hi all, i have just traded in my brocock hunter for a new logoun solo, does any one have one?

What are your toughts on these? are they effective in the feild??

ATVB Rob

Never used one Rob, but a couple of lads on another site have them and always positive stuff about them. If it is half as good as the S-16 I had, don't ever part with it as Loguns are very underated IMO.

I bought a Webley FX2000 in .177 last night, only done a bit of setting up so far today, very impressive and again a very underated rifle....Al ;)

Guest The Shaman

I've had a solo for a few months now, put a weihrach silencer on it, AGS 3-9 x 50 Mil Dot sites, barrel band and it shoots damn fine - just waiting to get my hands on the new rotary magazine for it.

I red a write up on them in airgun world the other day. Al in all it came out very good and acurate! The only thing they had to critisize was that when used as single shot it was a bit trickey to load. But ive heared that you can convert them to multi shot....that would be the dogs bollocks! Its very light aswell. I agree with mad al that logun are underrated!

IMO they seem a nice little air rifle!!

ATB Jason