quick walk

in the 3rd pic is that a terrier getting thrown in the air :icon_eek:

looks like it poor f****r

poor f****r lol could reply saying this that and the other but wats the point had this bitch for five years and thats her thing she loves the water and comes back time and time again for you to do it theres many of people on here who knows me and my dogs, so just ask why is that dog getting thrown in before you start slateing things and makeing me out to be a bad person theres no need im as fair and geniune as they come and will answer all questions about me or my dogs a.t.b bulls4life

poor f****r lol could reply saying this that and the other but wats the point had this bitch for five years and thats her thing she loves the water and comes back time and time again for you to do it theres many of people on here who knows me and my dogs, so just ask why is that dog getting thrown in before you start slateing things and makeing me out to be a bad person theres no need im as fair and geniune as they come and will answer all questions about me or my dogs a.t.b bulls4life

lol dont get stressed out pal it was a joke notworthy.gif

it does look funny as fook tho :laugh::laugh:

it does i know what some terriers are like one of my brothers terriers was the same my brother throne him on the settie once and it used to do his head in kept comeing back for moor

:icon_redface: sorry pal just got a bit wound up then :boxing: my sisterinlaw took the photo with out me knowing on her phone and when i so it i thought it was funny as feck every time we walk there this is her routine just didnt relize how high or far she go,s untill i seen the pic :D

:icon_redface: sorry pal just got a bit wound up then :boxing: my sisterinlaw took the photo with out me knowing on her phone and when i so it i thought it was funny as feck every time we walk there this is her routine just didnt relize how high or far she go,s untill i seen the pic :D

dont worry about it i should have put lol on the end or summat good pics anyway atb jenna