Jack Russell Pup's

Just wanted to share some pic.'s of my Jack Russell's there 4 Month's old and Growing Up Fast ! There both Male's Dirty & Bobber, Here's Dirty at 8 Week's,

Picture066.jpg

And here's Bobber at 8 Week's,

Picture060.jpg

Here they are now at 4 Month's Playing with there first live Critter,

Picture066-1.jpg

Picture067-2.jpg

Picture069-1.jpg

One More !

Picture073.jpg

Here's a picture of there Sire. He's a Real Strong Working Jack Russell, His name Is Hoss he belong's to a Hunter In Central Nebraska.

post-7-1155180667.jpg

Thank's everyone,

WHAT BLOODLINES DOES THE SIRE COME FROM

ANY ENGLISH BLOOD IN THERE Hello Wag37, All Jack Russell's have a Bit Of English Blood In Em !

Hi Millet, I've never known a Possum to Bite, They Play Dead when confronted, That's what they call "Playing Possum" There Great for Starting young Terrier's. Take Care !

nice puppy's i hope to see more of them in the future, Hey Erik I'll keep everyone updated as they Grow, En there Growing Fast. Take Care !

Hi Snake, good to see your pups growing, I really like there sire hope they grow up to be as good as he is.

Rgds Dave.

Thank's Dave, I hope they turn out like Hoss, Dirty the half face one, he's showing real well for his age' He's got the Devil In him !

Thank's everyone for the reply's, Take Care !

• 2 weeks later...
very nice looking dogs how old r they ?

Hey RobG, They'll be 5 Month's old December the 4th, There 4 Month's old In the last pic.'s and 8 week's old In the First pic.'s, Here's one more of Dirty looking at the Possum Playing Possum, Take Care !