:wallbash:

:whistling::whistling::hmm:

what a load of bolloxs not had a litter and its only good on red ones thats a bit more honest jojo you are full of shit and been found out :gunsmilie: id steer well clear of this c**t trying to peddle his shit :big_boss:

what you on about fool its good on red ones and rabbit never new she had a litter lad never told me who ever wonts this bitch come have a trail with her i have nothink to lie about or hide

:wallbash:

:whistling::whistling::hmm:

what a load of bolloxs not had a litter and its only good on red ones thats a bit more honest jojo you are full of shit and been found out :gunsmilie: id steer well clear of this c**t trying to peddle his shit :big_boss:

what you on about fool its good on red ones and rabbit never new she had a litter lad never told me who ever wonts this bitch come have a trail with her i have nothink to lie about or hide

sounds fair you giving a trail atb rehoming her

Cant be fairer than that fellas. Hes letting you have a trial. All the shit dogs come with NO trial. At least hes willing to prove you wrong.

Steve

bitch still here lads

Guest blitz

Cant be fairer than that fellas. Hes letting you have a trial. All the shit dogs come with NO trial. At least hes willing to prove you wrong.

Steve

bitch still here lads

mate interested in this bitch mate how long trial for or would you take him out with it.

• 4 weeks later...