Berwickshire Hunt Terrier & Lurcher Show

Berwickshire Hunt Terrier & Lurcher Show

Sunday 9th May

1pm

Brieryhill, Duns, Berwickshire

Will be well signed from both sides on the Duns/Chirnside road. A6105.

Scottish, National and Cock o the North qualifier.

Junior handler also a qualifier for Cock o the North

All the best with your show lad's its unfortunate it clash'es with ours at Neilston! Our date has alway's been fixed in the calendar every year for the second Sunday in May, Despite the blimp in dates :icon_redface: !! The Neilston boy's would ask, if you feel Neilston is too far to travel? support the guy's at the Berwickshire Hunt show :thumbs:

Tom

would love to go but it clashes with the neilston :thumbs:

• Like 1

Just a pity it clashes with two other good shows, Blanchland in Northumberland and Neilston, im sure this show was on the saturday last year and had a good turn out. Best of luck for tomorrow.

LL.

Aye its been on a Saturday for past few years. Not too bad a turn out but could of been better. Just unfortunate wi the dates.

herd the show was a joke the judge didnt even touch the dogs they walked around and he picked them out and he was also a bullx man aswell think that was what mostly got picked out for the finals aswell what chance you got if a judge only favours one type of dog herd few lads wont be back at it very poor :thumbdown:

herd the show was a joke the judge didnt even touch the dogs they walked around and he picked them out and he was also a bullx man aswell think that was what mostly got picked out for the finals aswell what chance you got if a judge only favours one type of dog herd few lads wont be back at it very poor :thumbdown:

how can he our she judge a dog if they dont cheak the dog over :no::hmm:

so this person has judge this on looks ?

• Like 1

was thinking that myself gamble very strange and think a 6month old bullx pup went through cant get much worse than that no dissing the dogs but the judge needs a few words giving i think :thumbdown::wallbash::wallbash::censored:

Unfortunately the judge did just look em over as they walked round once or twice.

On another note though you can't get it right all the time regarding good judges etc. I'm sure they will have a more experienced judge next year who knows what to check etc and learn from mistakes possibly made this time round.

it is normally a popular show with a good turnout and good judges etc. I would hate for people to dismiss it as poor so quickly based on 1 years show not being as good as previous.

And it wont be clashing with Neilston next time lol

Edited by Lea

Unfortunately the judge did just look em over as they walked round once or twice.

On another note though you can't get it right all the time regarding good judges etc. I'm sure they will have a more experienced judge next year who knows what to check etc and learn from mistakes possibly made this time round.

it is normally a popular show with a good turnout and good judges etc. I would hate for people to dismiss it as poor so quickly based on 1 years show not being as good as previous.

And it wont be clashing with Neilston next time lol

Fair play to you Lea for been honest hope you get it sorted out for next year:thumbs:

Edited by Gamble

its all judged on looks i thought the black bull cross was a bit heavy but then i did see it win most of the lurcher races and retrieve the lure back to its owner every time awsome