You've ignored my two messages to you whilst you were online tonight regarding the faulty magazine indexing you'd previously posted about on here.

Doe to this, I'm no longer interested. Don't bother responding now.

:angry:

You've ignored my two messages to you whilst you were online tonight regarding the faulty magazine indexing you'd previously posted about on here.

Doe to this, I'm no longer interested. Don't bother responding now.

:angry:

Thank you, I was busy chatting to someone who wants to come and look at the Falcon.I explained that the fault had been cured by the purchase of two metal magazines. They have a long way to travel and I was trying to arrange a mutually convenient time when I am back in London. Regards. J.H.S.

P.S. I hope your dummy is still where you spat it?

.......P.S. I hope your dummy is still where you spat it?

Yes, it's still there with the toys!

What's with all this 'looking' and 'trying out' stuff? If you'd said the fault was fixed and which stock it was I'd have just said "I'll have it" and arranged postage!

:(

Edited by AirArmsDavid

.......P.S. I hope your dummy is still where you spat it?

Yes, it's still there with the toys!

What's with all this 'looking' and 'trying out' stuff? If you'd said the fault was fixed and which stock it was I'd have just said "I'll have it" and arranged postage!

:(

All this "looking and trying out stuff" is because the gentleman concerned is not Internet enabled, his daughter spotted the ad in "Loot" and we have been corresponding. I will be at home in London over the week end and he is coming round to "have a look" and "try the gun out" Is it not wonderful to find old style manners and politeness in these troubled times, even in the Metropolis? Regards. J.H.S.

Is it not wonderful to find old style manners and politeness in these troubled times, even in the Metropolis? Regards. J.H.S.

Is it not better to have someone trust your confirmation that what you're selling is just fine, and then to simply buy it based on that? Do you like 'tyre kickers'?

:yes:

Is it not wonderful to find old style manners and politeness in these troubled times, even in the Metropolis? Regards. J.H.S.

Is it not better to have someone trust your confirmation that what you're selling is just fine, and then to simply buy it based on that? Do you like 'tyre kickers'?

:yes:

Get over yourself. J.H.S.