u.s army digital cammo trousers for sale

hi all, Im selling a pair of u.s army desert digital cammo trousers for £25. I bought them brand new for £31 from my local army surplus. The trousers are a small but will fit people around six foot. these have only been warn onece and are in mint condition. They have a fairly large pocket on each side big enough to fit pellets, knives, snares etc, aswell as two on the back and anckle ties, the material is very durable and light. a freind of mine has got the same pair which he uses for trapping, shooting and sometimes beating. The only reason I am selling these is because I need the money to put towards ferreting equipment. pm me if interested or leave a comment. thanks for looking. atb. price includes p&p.

desert-digital-camo1.gif

Edited by fieldsportsman

hi all, Im selling a pair of u.s army desert digital cammo trousers which are a small but will fit people around six foot. these have only been warn onece they have a fairly large pocket on each side aswell as two on the back. I also have a british army DPM windproof smock. This is in good condition. Material is very durable Height 170", chest 92". It features two fairly large pockets on either side. It also has two open inside pockets either side big enough to fit lighters, pen knives, pellets ect. It also has a waiste draw cord. Both of them together for £31+£5 pap unless collected-kent. pm me if interested or for details. atb.

hi all, Im selling a pair of u.s army desert digital cammo trousers which are a small but will fit people around six foot. these have only been warn onece they have a fairly large pocket on each side aswell as two on the back and anckle ties. a freind of mine has got the same pair which he uses for most field sports. I also have a british army DPM windproof smock very light. This is in good condition. Material is very durable fits me fine and Im 6 foot. It features two fairly large pockets on either side. It also has two open inside pockets either side big enough to fit lighters, pen knives, pellets ect. It also has a waiste draw cord. Both of them together for £30+£5 pap unless collected-kent. pm or leave comment if interested or for details or if you wish to buy items seprately trousers £20+£5pap jacket £10+£5p&p. If you have a problem with the price pm me an offer and might consider, please bair in mind that p&p will always be £5 atb. :thumbs:

dpm jacket now gone