KILL UM WHAT KINDA DOGS are the mate they look a [bANNED TEXT] mixture but there healthy

Top photo is my plummer terrier on the left and my beagle x jrt on the right. The lurcher is a border x grey cross beardie x grey. I think theyre all healthy dogs mate. Im a bit worried about the plummer if any of um cos hese lost some hair. You can see the patch on his right flank at the back. Thats where i shaved it to find out what was going on as he was biting it a lot. Since then another patch has appeared on his left shoulder where he scratched it on some barbed wire. I think its just where hese moulting tho. He IS a grumpy little b*****d tho but again thats (apparently) down to his balls finally dropping and his hormones waking up. Its not agressive, its just he likes to be away from the others and growls and grumbles in confined spaces.

MLB dont worry darling, i aint takin no notice! Lol!

post-47250-127228794243_thumb.jpg

post-47250-127228796041_thumb.jpg

Edited by kill um with crisps

black and white one not to bad a looking dog is he a hancock or home bred mate

This one? Hese a border x grey cross beardie x grey mate. Both parents were from hancock and live local. Both owners went ferreting together and when a rabbit bolted and the dogs didnt go after it they turned round to see why and the dogs were doing some ferreting of a different kind! Lol!

post-47250-127236385633_thumb.jpg

post-47250-127236395786_thumb.jpg

Edited by kill um with crisps