smithfield breeding

there still some farms up here with big old beardie type and ,wire coated type collies built like kelpies but not ,there some [bANNED TEXT] old fashioned guys still about thta have funn looking dogs from an other era ,i no one guy never leftthe farm in 60 years ,he has abeardie type grey blue coulor ,there about but not as many as some are to hard for sheep

davie walbie etc and a few hill shepherds i think still have them but some are no good for sheep and some have been diluted to make them more managble ,when i was mad at the rabbiting these guys had roughdogs ,somethin more a kin to a lakeland terrier, collie cross i asked him last , corn cutting he says his has died out but says there still about ,a young farmer has one A BEARDIE BORDER BUT SAME TEMPREMANT AND there a farmer in dunbar got a real grey dog ,but lite on her feet ,there about but the more corn growing the less sheep areas and sadly the less dogs