Please Vote in BASC Council Election

The greatest enemy of shooting in Britain is apathy

If you are a BASC member and have not already done so, please do use your votes in the current Council Election.

Even if you have lost the ballot paper that came with the last "Shooting and Conservation" you can still vote online on the BASC website at www.basc.org.uk

Although you have five votes, you do not have to use all of them. I recommend that you cast two votes - one for Lee Freeston and one for David de Gernier. I know both candidates personally and can vouch for the fact that both will do their utmost to protect sporting shooting.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Who is David de Gernier? He's only been a member of BASC for two years?

He joined WAGBI in 1967 and was a member until he joined the Royal Marines. When he left the Service after 12 years active service, he then lived and worked in Ireland for several years and rejoined BASC when he returned to UK.

He is an extremely energetic secretary of the East of Scotland Wildfowling Club and runs the Wildfowling Forum on the internet.

Edited by Redleg22
Guest Pinkfoot

He joined WAGBI in 1967 and was a member until he joined the Royal Marines. When he left the Service after 12 years active service, he then lived and worked in Ireland for several years and rejoined BASC when he returned to UK.

He is an extremely energetic secretary of the East of Scotland Wildfowling Club and runs the Wildfowling Forum on the internet.

He seems then to have enough on his plate then with the club you are promoting?

It seems to me you are better off voting for someone like David , Lee or Harry that have a intrest or background in wildfowling than somebody thats (my opinion)trying to promote his sporting goods company.

Guest john5

It seems to me you are better off voting for someone like David , Lee or Harry that have a intrest or background in wildfowling than somebody thats (my opinion)trying to promote his sporting goods company.

thats a fair comment tony and your allowed to have oppinions