Thanks, cant wait untill next season. She a very independant little fecker and given too much freedom shes off 'freelancing'! Im hoping with proper work she will learn to work with me and not on her own, but when theres no game about AT ALL, shes great. Training is coming on well with all the usual stuff and shes 90% stockbrocken but ive not had her off the lead around stock just on a 20 meter line and she understands stock is completely off the menu, however poultry is a sore point, but i can live with that.

Thanks, cant wait untill next season. She a very independant little fecker and given too much freedom shes off 'freelancing'! Im hoping with proper work she will learn to work with me and not on her own, but when theres no game about AT ALL, shes great. Training is coming on well with all the usual stuff and shes 90% stockbrocken but ive not had her off the lead around stock just on a 20 meter line and she understands stock is completely off the menu, however poultry is a sore point, but i can live with that.

Beau is very independant too and has selective hearing! Not sure how much we are gonna do with him, as am very new to all this.