best rabbit dog day and night time

best ive saw was atwo colie lurchers one i owned one i used to go out with both lethal on game were ever the game was , and rabits were childs play somenites ,lucky to have some vidoes of one of them, she was a star of a dog yet to see one her eqaul and if i do ill get apup or by it , a real animal

hi guys thought id ask every ones opinion on this, as many people i have spoke to have different views. So what do you think the best cross for day and night time rabbiting is ? pictures would be great .

Regards superkeeper

any whippet X in my opinion because on the short dashes you get on rabbits espicaly when ferretting(slipp'd the nets or missed a bolt hole)they get to top speed faster than a taller dog,a tall dog will take 3 or 4 strides to get up to top speed the same for a whippet X but due to its smaller size it hasn't cover'd as much ground.in the lamp they have better turning ability.but in truth any X will be upto both tasks its all down to how much work you put in,Im just a fan of the little fellas. :thumbs: