Andrew PM me your mobile number.

There is an estate practically within walking distance from you that may be looking for a new lad this summer.

Im quite well in wae the big boss, so if you give me your number i will keep you in mind.

Rear about 20 thousand pheasants per year. 2500 acre.Tidy wee shoot.

If the job comes up it will be a cracking start for you - as long as you have a good work ethic and can hack it long term.

All the best

FTB

Edited by FightTheBan

Andrew PM me your mobile number.

There is an estate practically within walking distance from you that may be looking for a new lad this summer.

Im quite well in wae the big boss, so if you give me your number i will keep you in mind.

Rear about 20 thousand pheasants per year. 2500 acre.Tidy wee shoot.

If the job comes up it will be a cracking start for you - as long as you have a good work ethic and can hack it long term.

All the best

FTB

Are you talking about newark ftb ??

im from ayrshire to,thurso is in the far north and its about £80 return on the train.youll get your accomodation sorted through the college.google north highland college and youll get the details there.they can find you job placements to.get your name in for it just now.think the course starts in november

The course at thurso is full but they suggested i try borders college.

Where in ayrshire are you from mate ?

Andrew

borders college is a better one anyway thurso if full of stalkers. I went to borders for a year and a half, droped out halfway through the second year as i got offered a full time grouse beatkeepers job, now thats 4 of us out of a class of 7 or 8 with jobs. borders is your best bet mate.

im from ayrshire to,thurso is in the far north and its about £80 return on the train.youll get your accomodation sorted through the college.google north highland college and youll get the details there.they can find you job placements to.get your name in for it just now.think the course starts in november

The course at thurso is full but they suggested i try borders college.

Where in ayrshire are you from mate ?

Andrew

borders college is a better one anyway thurso if full of stalkers. I went to borders for a year and a half, droped out halfway through the second year as i got offered a full time grouse beatkeepers job, now thats 4 of us out of a class of 7 or 8 with jobs. borders is your best bet mate.

Is it still Andy whinnwood and tweedie that are there mate ?

• 2 weeks later...