Bristol channel

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mate ...dont park your car in the wetlands reserve....if you carry on towards goldcliff on your right hand side there is a little lane called salt marsh lane...you might know it...drive to the end and park no problems. can be good on small tides....i was suprised to see that you fished goldcliff on such a small tide. regards bobby

bobby you might know it....which is the mark you can fish over low water that you can walk out over gravel between the mud,it is further down the channel than goldcliff..there is a small lane leading to it,i believe it is where there is a sewage outlet there,dont know wether it is still in operation...where you park you can only get about 4 cars in there...by the way,as vincy said,the mark iam enquiring about,my mate had his van done over there :censored: you would never see your vieckle as it is down behind the wall...

i wish but is there much on the shoot now that shoots been there as long as i can remeber we always used to get drop off on the way fishing and walk up the pipe with the 410 and shoot the rabbits those were the days you must live local i lived in pill all my life now pontypool

i wish but is there much on the shoot now that shoots been there as long as i can remeber we always used to get drop off on the way fishing and walk up the pipe with the 410 and shoot the rabbits those were the days you must live local i lived in pill all my life now pontypool

Vincy,i was in Pontypool a couple of week's ago.I went with a mate to collect a couple of pointer pups,if i'd have known that was your neck of the woods i'd have brought the rod's with me,lol.Last time i fished Redwick i had no prob's with idiot's,but my mate had his car trashed one time when we were fishing Cardiff foreshore.Id love to catch the f***ers in the act,i'd bury them in the mud at low tide. :censored: :censored:Where are you lad's getting your worm from,the last time i was down that way,we bought black's from a place in Newport,it was crackin bait as well.