benzl benzoate

top tip mate go to a farm that dips sheep put the dog in thats what they do with the collies on the farm great stuff mate .i used to do it with all my lurchers worked great .if using benzil benzate be careful use gloves if you can get hold of symulux tablets give it a course of them 1tab 3xdaily for 7 days good luck .oooops and beware the family dont catch scabbies thats what it turns to in humans.WHAT THE DOG HAS IS SERCOPTIC MANGE IN MEDICAL TERMS.

kind regards

wee gunga

Edited by wee.gunga

when treating mange with benzl benzoate do you just apply it neat to the affected area? haw often and how long for?

yes rub it in neat from tip of tail to tip of nose carefull around the eyes yours and the dogs it stings like f**k,keep using it for about 3 or 4 weeks daily,worked for me years ago when i got a dog that had it,spent about 50 quid at the vets alot in the 80s,then spent a quid on some ben,benzote and in sorted the dog out but keep using it cos it will come back 4 weeks i reckon,hope this helps and good luck,creosote its kennel too :thumbs: