hi guys i was wondering if anyone had ever used a logun mk2 professional, i am looking for a new air rifle and have been offered one c/w hawke scope and silencer for £650 it looks like a really nice gun but was just afer some first hand experience, thanks for reading, best regards adam

hello mate

I havn't had any experience with the logun mk2 but I do own a Logun solo realy pleased with it so far. Would recommend that if you do buy this mk2 you are looking at you should spend an extra £60 and take it to a respectable gun smiths and get it serviced it wil definately pay off in the long run :thumbs: I took mine to staffordshire custom rifles and I noticed the difference when I got it back :gunsmilie:

i have the mark 1 brilliant gun to shoot only problem is that pellets do sometimes get jammed. not sure if the mark 2 has the same in line loading systen if so you may have the same problem

Edited by mad-mouse

one of the best air rifles ever made

they can be pellet fussy and some are shimmed for certain types of pellet.

i use accupells in mine and never had a problem

all i would say is....its a bit pricey !!!!

usually sell for around £400-450 (mint)

cheers

sean

• 2 weeks later...

cheers guys thanks for all the replys

I can thoroughly reccomend the MK2 Pro. The in-line magazine system has a pellet slip gauge which is designed for a particular brand. The standard factory gauge is set up for Accupels-which perform superbly well in these rifles. I had mine factory serviced and a slip gauge for JSB Exacts fitted-the rifle would put eleven pellets through the same ragged hole at 40 yds, all day long. I sold mine to a friend and he has used it for successful hunting trips regularly.

The bolt action is the smoothest on ANY air rifle-period!

The magazine can jam-if you rush the cocking action or try and cock the rifle with the muzzle pointing upwards at a steep angle.

As posted by others on this thread, I would suggest 450.00 tops for a second hand MK2.

Happy, safe hunting :thumbs: