start them young

:clapper:

Nice one mate my lads 12 years old and cant get enough ferreting

:clapper: Like wise my lad is 10 years old and mad for it, had to get him to slow down when netting up yesterday we couldnt keep up, last year his wee jill was a shy one but has come on leaps and bounds this year (a lad and a ferret what a team) no stopping him now :clapper: :11:

Great to see,I agree. My son is 18 now and showed little interest in country sports until last year when I took him and his 19yr old cousin out ferreting...needless to say they loved it .

They're both away at university now but have been pestering me already to go again when they come home for one of their "breaks" (no doubt six weeks long)!

I like the idea of them telling their mates at uni about the way country traditions are alive and enjoyable for anyone. Mooster.

Not bad Ryan, Del and me had a good day out on friday wae the ferrets his are coming on now my wee lad wants an other one now though as he was getting right into it once he woke up a bit (he has two poles already though) have you been up to much mate??