I Can't Believe Anyone Could Be So Cruel

Guest thebusiness

That's VERY BAD :censored: what about the poor rotti that was SEXUALY ABUSED by some filthy beast.

It's getting very bad :wallbash:

I thought it was a GSD? But agreed sick fuckes.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely unbelievable, just a couple of miles up the road from me   http://www.fifetoday.co.uk/news/Dog-decapitated-in-horror-attack.6142846.jp

Annemarie, after reading this last week i went to see the owners of this wee dog because as a terrier owner i was sickened. These people live on a farm which is a good distance from any road and the d

Annemarie, after reading this last week i went to see the owners of this wee dog because as a terrier owner i was sickened. These people live on a farm which is a good distance from any road and the dog was not run over. I have left my number and offered the lady in question a new jack russell puppy free of charge as i have a litter at the minute. That is if she ever gets over this horrific tragedy. The person who done this must be sick, DELBOY.

www.scottishterrierracingteam.co.uk

Del that was very good of you, it warms my heart that there are still kind and generous people in the world, even though sometimes it doesn't seem like it. I hope the lady feels able to take you up on the offer, sometimes a new dog is just the tonic for helping to take your mind off the tragedy of losing a pet. They can never be replaced but a pup can keep you occupied.

First of all please allow me to give my condolences to the family who lost their pup.

Worker or not I am shure this Jack Russel was a part of the family. The dogs death is tragic for them and for anti's or anyone else to make any speculation as to how or who caused this is petty-sometimes in our grief, shock or nosy way's we jump to conclusions and say/write stupid shite. Matters such as this are best looked into in a stealthy manner. Again my condolences to the family and God bless your entire family.

SGS :give_rose: