New - Lakeland/Rusell.

Hi all,

I'm new to all of this, so if this needs moving to another area mod's then sorry in advance.

A mate of mine works the dogs all the time, terriers and lurchers. I wanted a dog for a good while and after all the storys of how good his dogs are, i have been drew into hunting. I do loads of carp fishing anyway so i guess i've always had hunting in me from a young age.

Anyway, i looked around a lot until i found this little russell/lakeland. The mother was a lakeland and father a russell.

He's come from a brilliant working background, i just can't wait to get out there with him.

Chris

I know this has been done to death on the other thread and i have read through it all and have had different replies. My dog is 3 months old tommorrow and is fully vaccinated. My mates going ratting tomorrow with a couple of terriers, do you think its a good idea to take him along and watch? I value any contributions, had some sound advice off a few people already.

Thanks in advance.

Chris.

I know this has been done to death on the other thread and i have read through it all and have had different replies. My dog is 3 months old tommorrow and is fully vaccinated. My mates going ratting tomorrow with a couple of terriers, do you think its a good idea to take him along and watch? I value any contributions, had some sound advice off a few people already.

Thanks in advance.

Chris.

hello mate lovely dog,cant see it would do the dog any harm watching if thats all you are going for mate,you could let it have a go at the babys if you come across any but i would only do them and perhaps the odd rag of a dead adult,this is just [bANNED TEXT] i would do tho mate. cheers kris.

Cheers Kristofer.

Where's the link waidmann??

no probs mate hope it goes well for ya,where abouts in stoke you from mate as iam a stokie aswell lol.cheers kris

I'm from Milton originally mate, but live in Baddeley Green now.

Where you from?

Chris.

Cheers Kristofer.

Where's the link waidmann??

no probs mate hope it goes well for ya,where abouts in stoke you from mate as iam a stokie aswell lol.cheers kris

I'm from Milton originally mate, but live in Baddeley Green now.

Where you from?

Chris.

a up mate my old man used to live in milton a few years back,i live in trent vale just down the road from trentham gardens mate,was out for a mooch about with terriers today,wasnt bad found some new earths and came away with a rat in the bag aswell lol.cheers kris.