has everyones season finished now?

HAD OUR LAST DAYS HOUND TRAILING YESTERDAY DONT WHERE SEASON HAS GONE AINT FIN MYSELF JUST YET HAVE A VERY GOOD MATE THATS JUST LANDED NEW KEEPERING POST SO HELPING WITH PEST CONTROL SO LOOKING FORWARD TO RAKE ABOUT ON NEW GROUND AND GET THIS BITCH BIT MORE WORK PIC FROM YESTERDAY REGARDS DABBER

post-36532-126824385124_thumb.jpg

Theres another couple of weeks left with hounds but there might be a few call-outs and the rabbiting will stop at the end of the month.

Then for me ill be back out fishing once or twice a week plus the minkhounds will start being excercised again towards the end of April.

Numbers are down but ratting never stops.

well lads is everyone finished now or are a few of you still getting lambing calls etc.i know a few lads dont get going till the shooting finishes.look forward to your replys :thumbs:

if you have finished for this season goldie it will give you time to practise that famouse spade swing of yours mate :tongue2:

well lads is everyone finished now or are a few of you still getting lambing calls etc.i know a few lads dont get going till the shooting finishes.look forward to your replys :thumbs:

if you have finished for this season goldie it will give you time to practise that famouse spade swing of yours mate :tongue2:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::toast: you the man

got plenty to do yet,just moved onto a shooting estate and the way its working out i think it will be expected of me.got the minkhounds starting in 4 weeks so keeps us busy all summer.