!st retrieve

So my 2 lab pups have reached 18 weeks now ( Aero and Flash) and doing great, massive and full of energy. My mum decides to take them for a walk today around the farm not knowing that the wee banti is out of her pen. I heard a bit of shouting and a bit of clucking and next thing i see is Aero bringing this banti right too me. Wish i had a video to show to you. So 18 weeks first retrieve, released unharmed and lives to see another day. :clapper:

good stuff,did you mean "lives to serve another day"?. :whistling:

i would get a dummy bud,next time the hen might not be so lucky!

i had a fox terrier which was doing really well with his training. i went for a walk and he dived into the hedge,through it and into a field with some duck on(white ones :thumbdown: ).

he brought me one proud as punch,the young lad wanted to take the live duck off him and yanked it,breaking its neck :censored:

i thought "never mind" and went to the guys house(honesty being the best policy) and told him what had gone on and offered to pay for the duck." ok bud, they are £25 each" :icon_eek:

i gave him the money and ate the duck(seemed to taste bitter :D )

good luck with the training and have some fun.