It went down like a bomb

BE NISE TO FIND SOME MONNY LOL FORGET THAT OTHER SHIT cry.gif

That would be a VERY nice day out ferreting to find a load of cash stuffed down a hole, but knowing my luck it would either be fake s**t or old notes from years ago which can no longer be used wallbash.gifcry.gif

Dug up a sawn off shotgun used in a local armed robbery they syuck it down the rabbit hole ,i put my fert in and he could not get down the hole so syuck my arm down the hole and pulled it out and it was still loaded phoned the old bill who started asking some questions in a very intimidating manner but all ws good in the end.

That could have been nasty, you always are the criminal untill they know otherwise

:wallbash:

BE NISE TO FIND SOME MONNY LOL FORGET THAT OTHER SHIT cry.gif

I would settle for the old white notes, they are worth a fortune now.

That would be a VERY nice day out ferreting to find a load of cash stuffed down a hole, but knowing my luck it would either be fake s**t or old notes from years ago which can no longer be used wallbash.gifcry.gif

Dug up a sawn off shotgun used in a local armed robbery they syuck it down the rabbit hole ,i put my fert in and he could not get down the hole so syuck my arm down the hole and pulled it out and it was still loaded phoned the old bill who started asking some questions in a very intimidating manner but all ws good in the end.

That could have been nasty, you always are the criminal untill they know otherwise

:wallbash:

Yeah would appear that way i phoned up BASC firearms dept they soon sorted them out for me worth the money in my opinion wish i never phoned them to be honest.

I'm sorry but why did you not report it????? I have dug up disarmed and removed bombs abroad and it has to be a lot safer that just burying it again.

I hope no kids end up finding it in years to come and it then blows or a change in lad use ect i think it was very irresponsible pof you to just bury it :thumbdown::thumbdown::censored:

Yeah, I don't understand why you didn't report it either.

You never know, it could of been burried by someone before you 'because no-one will ever find it'. It's still a danger and should of been reported.

You'd of gotton your photo in the local rag anyhow.