well pleased with my dogs jumping !!!!

well i left it a long time before i started making her jump she is just over a 1 yr old, she was jumping turn stys but thats about it just i left it because of her bones growing so quick. so on monday she was jumpin little fences say 3 ft or so then on the tues the same and then on the way back home i thought she could jump a little higher as she was showing a lot of intrest in jumpin and doing it so easy she cleared it no prblem then today she was jumpin five bar fences with complete ease not a fence i came to today she couldnt jump so happy to say im well chuffed i am putting a lot of time into this dog and taking it nice and slow i dont wanna rush nothing and it seems to be working too. :D:D

atb nightowl 169

yeah it one of the best feelings ever lol plus the fields i was walking through were full of sheep and she didn't even batter an eye lid. she is half whippet half greyhound!

atb nightowl 169

It sounds like you are doing a good job with jumping+stock :thumbs: ' Its always a good thing to have a dog do. Bryn

16-1.jpg

7.jpg